It's almost time to welcome our Cubs back to the classroom for another exciting school year!!
L.P. Vaughn Elementary School will be holding Pre-K Enrollment on Monday, July 25, 2022 from 8:30am to 11:30am. Enrollment will take place at L.P. Vaughn at 1500 Gold St.
Children must be 4 years old by September 30th to enroll in Pre-K for the 2022-2023 school year.
Parents, please see below for all of the required documents needed to register your child for Pre-K:
- Current and updated copy of child's immunization record
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Copy of child's Social Security card
- Parent license/photo I.D.
- Current proof of residence (current utility bill, mortgage, lease, Affidavit of residency if needed)
- Proof of income (need one of the following):
- Two (2) current and consecutive check stubs for EACH parent/guardian in the household
- An official letter from your employer
- A statement from the Social Security Administration, if applicable
- If Zero income, submit a Statement of No Income
- Declaration of irregular income
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Pre-K Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year, please contact us at the front office at (318) 352-2369.