I want to start off by apologizing to you. I understand that for many of you the new online registration process has been frustrating. We are working hard to fix these issues, but I have a few bits of information that should be helpful.
- We are putting up a step-by-step video this week that will walk parents through the registration process and hopefully resolve many issues.
- Many of the issues parents are experiencing are related to the loss of usernames/passwords and/or spelling errors in the JCampus system. These issues are occurring because online registration uses a secure system meant to protect parent/student information.
- School staff will be available on Monday, July 25th to work with parents to trouble shoot any issues they may be experiencing. This will speed up the process as you will be able to call your student(s) schools directly for help.
- Even if your child’s registration is not fully complete by the start of the 2022-2023 school year on Friday, August 5th, your student will not be penalized and will be able to enter school with no issues.
- Online registration this year is the most difficult because of the uploading of documents. In years to come that will only need to be done for new students.
Finally, I completely understand your frustration, but rest assured you have more than enough time to register correctly. We will work with you to remedy the problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please visit NPSB Online Registration Information 2022-2023 for in-depth instructions on online registration and to access the JCampus Registration system. Parents, you may also submit questions to our staff by completing the online question portal at Question Portal for Online Registration 2022-2023.